The Big Easy ....

Wednesday 6 September 2017


.... slouchy cream chenille jumper.



After receiving quite a few enquiries about this jumper on Stories, I thought I'd leave you with the details on here.

The jumper is actually chenille - which seems to be making a huge resurgence this season. I took one look at the sizes available and grabbed a size Large as I was aiming for a slightly oversized look.  I'm normally a size Small or UK 10. Having said that, the size Large isn't actually drowning me too much but still has a little shape - it's not dragging if you know what I mean? It's not too heavy in weight if comparing to a wool jumper and not itchy but very soft. It's quite a dense knit - this one is going to keep you really warm as we head in to the colder months. And it gets better - it comes in four colours and is machine washable.

Don't say I'm not good to you, I sweated cobs trying this on today. 


The lighting in the changing room was atrocious.



Post a Comment

Susie So So