Friday Five : 05 May 2017

Friday 5 May 2017


Bet you thought I wasn't going to do one this week. So did I but here we are again.



Friday Five (1 of 5) Wanderlust



I saw this a while back and couldn't find it but it looks like it's online now. I like it.


Friday Five (2 of 5) Tees


Topshop Bonjour Boys Tee (sold out online - still available in store)


I'm currently obsessed with slogan tees or anything with a design on. I have a few in my possession but that doesn't mean I will keep them all. I just like to see which works best and with what. Some fit better than others, some are made nicer and some I'm not sure go with anything in my wardrobe. But that's the joy of returns policies! That one up there is one I'm testing out to see if it goes with anything other than jeans. It does.


Friday Five (3 of 5) Fidget Spinners


Identical one found here.


"Mummy, mummy, can I have a Fidget Spinner please?"
"What?"
"A Fidget Spinner"
"Err let me look in to this".

That was Tuesday afternoon. So I did look in to them and so did the husband and then he noticed something. That they all seemed to be from Hong Kong. "Isn't that where your sister is currently?" he asked. So I WhatsApped a pic across to my sis and she WhatsApped me back a pic of a batch of Fidget spinners that she had already bought. Even better still, she was back in the UK on Thursday. Love her. Oh yes ... that metal one up there - spins beautifully. Wonderful action!!!


Friday Five (4 of 5) Dress



I had to order this to try. I missed the DHL man today. I'll report back next week.


Friday Five (5 of 5) AWOL Bin


Me wondering where my bin went.
Just joking but I wasn't really going to take a pic of my wheelie bin.


The big wheelie bins get put out on a Tuesday every fortnight. This week when I got back home, only one of the two bins had been returned. One had gone AWOL. So I waited till the evening to see what bins were still left after everyone had taken theirs back in. Mine was still AWOL. Till it turned up the next morning looking a bit newer and cleaner. I was delighted to see it but I was just about to ring the council and chew someone's ear about my bin so it would have been nice if they'd just popped a note through the door to let me know what was happening instead of letting me get all het up about missing bins. Just saying.


Have a good weekend all!



4 comments

  1. Guess what I love? Yup! The tee!! 🙌🏻 My bin once went awol- even with our door number painted on the side 🤷🏻‍♀️ Turned back up a couple of days later - not cleaner though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me - I must go and get some numbers on the new bin. They actually replaced our bin so it must have been in a bad way. I'm just grateful I have a bin - new or old!

      Delete

Susie So So